Student Registration Procedures
Registration is completed at District Headquarters – 51 W. Cliff Street – by appointment only by calling Mrs. Deck at (908) 243-1531. Parent/Guardian must submit the following documents at time of registration appointment.
- Registration Form.
- Copy of transfer card/transfer slip.
- Proof of Residency (deed, property tax bill, mortgage document, current lease with child’s name included, or landlord affidavit).
- Report card/test scores/unofficial copy of transcripts/eligibility.
- Physical Exam Forms – (Due 10 days after student begins school).
- Immunization Record – to be approved by the Health Office. TB Mantoux Test - if the child is entering from out of state or from another country.
- Birth Certificate (original or copy with a RAISED SEAL from the state)
- Emergency School Form.
- Permission to Obtain Records.
- Medication Administration at School (if applicable).
- Divorce/custody/guardianship papers, court orders, state agency agreements, and other evidence of court or agency placements or directive (if applicable).
- Child Study Team records, including the latest psychological, learning, social, and other evaluations, as well as the current Individual Education Plan - IEP (if applicable).